Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Grandma's Snack Mix





So every Christmas, my grandma makes something for everyone.  Seriously, EVERYONE!  Her house is loaded with treats!  My treat... snack mix.  I've loved this stuff since I was a kid.  I get a whole gallon sized ziplock bag and absolutely look forward to it!


1 (1 oz) package ranch dressing mix
1/4 vegetable oil1 tablespoon dried dill weed 1/2 t garlic powder 1 box or bag oyster crackers
2 cups goldfish crackers or cheese-its(sp?)
2 cups pretzels
Can you tell my favorite part is the oyster crackers??? :-)

In a small bowl, combine first four ingredients and mix well.  Mix up the crackers and pretzels in a large bowl.  Then mix it all up, trying to coat the crackers as much as possible.  Pour mix onto a large cookie sheet.
Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so.



Obviously I need a better picture.  Looks like I might have to make some to get that picture. ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment