Saturday, June 2, 2012

Back in action...

So after a long two weeks, I'm finally back!  Given circumstances at home, I had to head to my parents for a bit.  Came back home and I was a bit on the depressed side.  If you don't really know me, my story is short.  Troubles in my marriage that date back to almost the day we got married.  After numerous attempts at reviving a loving marriage, I had my fill of it failing and just had to leave to figure out what I was willing to deal with, and what I was not willing to deal with.  I came to some conclusions and discussed and cussed them with my husband to no avail.  So then he left.  The entire time we were apart, I was absolutely heartbroken.  I love my husband probably enough to put up with whatever he puts out, but I no longer have to concern myself with only me.  I need my son to see a man that treats his wife with respect and love.  That wasn't happening so the big "D" was in order.  Within a week, my husband came home and said he would do what ever it takes to make things work.  You can say I am skeptical, but I didn't go into a marriage thinking there was an easy way out if things ever got tough.  So I'm willing to work through another round of whatever you would call this.  I really am hoping for the best and will work to get there, I just hope my husband is as well.  But anyway, for as long as I am at home, I will continue to try out new recipes and let you know what I think of them.  Cooking is a big stress reliever anyway, so this may help in my attempt at working towards a better marriage! I hope to have my next recipe up shortly so be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment